News > Clubhouse To Reopen on 4th July
After lengthy thought we will be re-opening on the 4th July at 2pm. Closing at 9pm. We will then resume our ‘normal’ opening hours.
Whilst this gives us great excitement it also presents us with many challenges.
As it stands we will be opening the bar and the new beer garden which has loads of new seating for many more than it ever did before in a safe socially distanced manner.
All we’d ask is:
- Enter the ground through the main entrance.
- NO entrance through the back garden.
- We’ll have additional staff working to guide and help you.
- Once at the front door we’ll register visitors as per government guidance.
- Please be aware of all signage and your surroundings once inside the club grounds.
- Please follow all signage at all times - even if you think you know better !
- Be patient. Lack of patience and rudeness toward any staff will simply not be tolerated, ever.
- There will be no standing / drinking at the bar.
- One person from each group will be allowed to the bar, will order and pay and then be asked to take a seat.
- We’ll then do the honourable thing and bring the drinks to you at your chosen table.
- Please use contactless card wherever possible.
- There is to be no standing room inside. Table use only.
- Please use the hand sanitiser we’ll have available at key points in the clubhouse.
- We’ll have a designated smoking area outside.
- If you have a seat / table outside and the weather turns and starts to rain - you simply cannot move inside, you’d need to ask staff to be moved. If there is no space left then we’re sorry, but you’ll not be allowed in as this will break the social distancing laws.
- Once your visit comes to and end - please leave via the back garden gate.
- Please also note children, as ever, are always welcome in our family club, however, until further notice they must be supervised at all times. In line with this we’ll not be able to open up the AstroTurf either.
- We’d also ask you to be very aware that ‘going out’ is new again to us all - please don’t be the person who spoils it as well have no hesitation in politely asking you to leave.
That’s all for now.
We cannot wait to see you, hopefully the new beer garden will be a great place for you to get out for a drink and see some friends again.
Posted on behalf of,